Post Street Surgery Center is led by an internationally-renowned team of orthopedic surgeons specializing in the latest surgical techniques for chronic pain and disorders. We carefully assess each individual’s specific concerns, tracing the root cause of their problems to curate the ideal treatment plan. We use conservative non-surgical treatments for most situations, but we may recommend surgeries for severe cases if the conservative treatments fail or to prevent future complications. Below is an overview of our surgical treatments for different areas.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy: A minimally invasive surgery wherein a miniaturized camera is inserted into the shoulder joint via small incisions to diagnose and treat the root cause of shoulder pain.
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: This surgery restores optimal functionality to the arthritic shoulder, replacing the arthritic ball with a smooth metal ball fixed to the humerus (arm bone).
- Rotator Cuff Repair: A surgery that repairs a torn or damaged rotator cuff, reattaching the tendon to the humerus (upper arm bone).
- Labral Repair: This surgery reverses the labrum damage — the labrum is the cup-shaped rim of the cartilage. The torn labrum is removed or repaired, depending on the extent of the damage.
- AC Joint Reconstruction: This surgery repairs ligament injuries at the highest point on the shoulder bone, i.e., the area where the shoulder bone meets your collarbone.
- Other Procedures: Our surgeons provide numerous other surgical treatments for shoulder injuries and disorders, such as biceps tenodesis, pectoralis tendon repair, subacromial decompression, and more.
“I am so grateful to have found Dr. Gordon. My surgery was a success and I'm really pleased with the results. I was told by another surgeon that he couldn't help me without putting in a metal post which would have taken away my mobility. Dr. Gordon saved my full range of motion. He is a top-notch surgeon and his staff are all very helpful, friendly and polite. I highly recommend this office.”
- Darryl D.
- Knee Arthroscopy: A minimally invasive surgery wherein a miniaturized camera is inserted into the knee joint via small incisions to diagnose and treat the root cause of knee pain.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: The damaged or torn anterior cruciate ligament in the knee is reconstructed using a surgical tissue graft replacement.
- Meniscus Repair and Meniscal Debridement: The torn sections of the meniscus (cartilage between the thighbone and shinbone) are repaired or removed, depending on the level of damage.
- Cartilage Repair: The torn cartilage in your knees is repaired or replaced using the Matrix-associated autologous chondrocyte implantation (MACI) or other procedures.
- Multiligament Knee Reconstructions: This surgery reconstructs all the torn ligaments (the knee contains four ligaments) with minimal incisions.
- Other Procedures: Our surgeons provide numerous other surgical treatments for knee injuries and disorders, such as MCL reconstruction, posterolateral corner reconstruction, tibial plateau fracture repair, and more.
Ankle & Foot Surgery
Achilles Tendon Rupture: When the Achilles tendon in the back of your calf is torn or damaged, the surgeon can suture the ends of the tendon together.
Ankle Fracture: When the bones comprising the ankle joint are damaged, the surgeon places a plate or screws near the site of fractures to facilitate healing.
Scheduling your appointment
Please schedule an appointment at Post Street Surgery Center, San Francisco, to discuss your orthopedic treatment options.