The team at Post Street Surgery Center, led by Dr. Thomas Satterwhite, is here to support you in your journey towards self-affirmation. We provide a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical and non-surgical procedures to help you externalize your innate gender identity. We’ve worked closely with the gender community and provide a wide range of services to help trans men, trans women, and non-binary individuals find solutions that express their true and innate identities.
- Body Masculinization (BMS) takes away the features viewed as feminine and replaces them with masculine features.
- Top Surgery (Mastectomy) removes fat and glandular tissue from the top to create a masculine chest.
- Penile Implant involves inserting a semi-rigid rod or inflatable implant into the phallus to facilitate penetration during intercourse.
- Scrotal Surgery remodels the labia majora tissues to create a realistic scrotum after the phalloplasty.
- Facial Masculinization involves various procedures that masculinize the facial features, emphasizing strong jaws, chin, and brows.
- Monsplasty, also known as a “pubic lift,” contours the genital area and lifts the sagging phallus out from between the legs.
- Phalloplasty involves recreating an adult phallus while preserving the arteries, nerves, and veins.
- Vagina-Preserving Phalloplasty involves recreating an adult phallus while preserving the vaginal canal.
- Breast Augmentation involves contouring and enhancing the chest with silicone or saline breast implants to provide a feminine-looking upper body.
- Vaginoplasty turns the male genitals into an aesthetically-pleasing and functional vagina, vulva, labia, and clitoris, capable of pleasure and sensation.
- Genital Surgery, also known as bottom surgery, involves various procedures that augment the patient’s lower body according to their unique goals and expectations.
- Body Feminization is a body sculpting procedure wherein fat grafts and liposuction produces a feminized appearance by redistributing the fat tissues.
- Facial Feminization refers to a wide range of customized procedures that help patients achieve feminine facial features, usually involving hairline advancement, lip lifts, lip augmentation, rhinoplasty, and more.
"Dr. Thomas Satterwhite is a wonderfully skilled surgeon and what he has created with Align Surgical Associates is an assortment of skilled professionals who like him all have such an abundant level of expertise, both his entire office staff & his entire team were all so wonderful and sweet."
- Nullification produces a relatively-smooth genital area with a continuous transition from the abdomen down into the genitals, suitable for those who don’t identify with male or female identities.
- Orchiectomy removes one or both testicles via a small slit in the scrotum either with or without the phallus.
- Penectomy involves removing the penis without recreating a vagina or vulva, suitable for non-binary individuals who don’t identify with male or female identities.
- Phallus-Preserving Vaginoplasty involves creating a functional vagina without removing the penis, suitable for non-binary individuals who want to confirm their own unique gender identities.
- Vagina-Preserving Phalloplasty involves creating a functional adult phallus while preserving the vaginal canal, suitable for non-binary individuals who want to confirm their own unique gender identities.
- Scrotectomy removes both testicles and the scrotal sac, suitable for non-binary individuals with no interest in undergoing a vaginoplasty or vulvoplasty later.
- Vulvoplasty recreates a fully-functional adult vulva without creating a vaginal canal, specifically suitable for patients not interested in penetrative intercourse.
Besides reconstructive surgeries for trans men, trans women, and non-binary individuals, we also provide various cosmetic procedures to enhance the results. We provide facial cosmetic surgeries, breast enhancement treatments, body enhancement treatments, and other surgeries that help you achieve a body that truly represents your innate identity. We also provide various non-surgical options, such as Juvederm, Restylane, Botox, and Sculptra, to create masculine or feminine contours on your face and body, according to your specific goals and needs.
Please schedule an appointment at Post Street Surgery Center, San Francisco, to discuss your unique gender affirmation goals.